Aromatherapy for the Mind, Body and Spirit
Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine Five Element Theory
Presenter: Wolfgang Luckmann
Hours: 18 NCTMB Approved and Approved for PA License Renewal
Early Registration Fee: $290 (if paid 14 days in advance of workshop)
Registration Fee: $310
$100 Deposit is required to register.
Times: Saturday & Sunday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Three or more people registering together can save $25 each.
Must all register by sending three separate registrations in one envelope
or placing deposits in one phone call.
Did you know?
“….there is virtually no people known to anthropology – however
remote, isolated, or primitive – in which some form of doctoring
with plants, was not practiced.”
– Barbara Griggs, GREEN PHARMACY
Some issues addressed:
- What emotion rules my client’s life?
- How do I know what type of oils to give to my clients?
- Why is my client still not getting significantly better?
- How do I mix my oils for various conditions/pathologies?
- How can I cut down on treatment time?
Essential Oils have been used since ancient times all over the world to heal the body and sanctify the spirit. They are a connecting path to nature and our inner selves. Plants have been longer on our planet than us and we are privileged to borrow from their Immune system and support our own Inner intelligence. The course offers a deeper perspective to physical problems by looking at the mind – body connection through the window of Chinese Five – Element Theory and the use of essential aromatherapy oils.
PURPOSE OF COURSE:
- Understanding the use and effects of oils and blends on the individual.
- Why 5 – Element theory for the understanding of the psyche of the individual.
- Evaluating the personality and physiology of the individual according to 5- Element Theory and drawing up a treatment plan.
- Unwinding the individual through the use of specific acupressure points and meridian massage with the use of Chinese Craniosacral therapy (Energy Therapy)
- Application of oils and Shiatsu to specific meridians and acupressure points.
- How to draw up a protocol plan including aromatherapy, acupressure, massage. East meets West. We aim for a synergistic massage. This includes skin ailments as well.
- What to use for best possible absorption: Diffusion, massage, ingestion or everything?
- Why essential oils are more potent than herbs/teas and safer than Western medications.
- What’s the best formula to use and how do I make it up?
- Essential oils used in the Bible and Middle East and their modern significance
Presenter: Wolfgang Luckmann – After graduating from the Florida College of Natural Health in Miami, summa cum laude in 1995, Wolfgang Luckmann attended the College of Acupuncture and Massage and graduated with distinction in 1997. Trained in the British Public school system in South Africa, where he taught languages in schools and colleges, Wolfgang has brought 20 years of teaching experience to his numerous holistic courses.His workshops are a blend of his experience as an acupuncture physician and massage therapist and are highly customized to fulfill the needs of the individual practitioner. Most of his workshops are based on traditional Chinese medical philosophy in some form or another.
Wolfgang was inducted into the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame in 2015.
To register for this workshop call 800-860-1114 and place your deposit on a charge card or mail a check for the required deposit to:
Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy
3600 Laketon Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
Include check made payable to “Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy”, your name, address, email address, phone, name of the workshop and workshop dates. We will send you a confirmation in the mail. If you are traveling by plane, please confirm the workshop with the school before buying your ticket. Occasionally we do have to cancel workshops due to low enrollment. If a workshop is cancelled for any reason our liability is limited to a return of the deposit paid. If you cancel your participation in a workshop within 21 days of the workshop, there will be no refund if the deposit paid. Cancellation earlier than 21 days before the workshop will incur a $25 processing fee. The balance of your deposit will be refunded.