Chinese Craniosacral Therapy with Visceral Manipulation
(Chi Nei Tsang – Internal Organ Massage) and Medical QiGong
Presenter: Wolfgang Luckmann
Hours: 16 Approved for PA License Renewal & NCBTMB Approved
Early Registration Fee: $270
(if paid 14 days in advance of workshop)
Registration Fee: $295
Full Payment is required to register.
Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Dates: Saturday and Sunday 8/18-19/2018
- CHALLENGED BY THE MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS OF CLIENTS ?
- MAKING LITTLE OR NO HEADWAY WITH DIFFICULT CASES ?
- INTERESTED IN ENERGY WORK THAT IS “PROFOUND ?”
‘The greatest undeveloped territory ,lies under your hat” – Anonymous
Chinese Craniosacral Therapy is a NON-CONFRONTATIONAL, SAFE AND INDIRECT APPROACH to the body’s physical and psychological imbalances. We use a subtle blend of Chinese Acupressure meridian therapy and psychophysiologic craniosacral therapy. Together we get a self-regulated and self -regulating system of energy medicine. The body is guided and taught to harness its own bio-electric immune system or “ Inner Intelligence”. By working on the mind and para – and sympathetic nervous systems first, we turn inflammation and blockages around and lay the groundwork for further myofascial release as well.
In Chinese Craniosacral Therapy the body is a HOLOGRAPH ! We learn how to treat problems on the left or right side with the contralateral side first. The issues on the top or bottom of the body with the opposite side. Organ-related issues that are inflammatory with internal organ massage , because all chronic diseases in T.C.M. start in the Digestive system. You will not simply be taught a protocol but how to treat specific dysfunctions!!!
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE TAUGHT
- The craniosacral system and its connection to the Acupuncture Meridian System
- The location of important Gate acupressure points and meridians and how to identify tender and “ still points “
- he use of certain essential oils to open up these gate points
- Palpatory skills for evaluation and therapeutic use of manipulation and stretching the fascia.
- How to identify congestions and “ sick “ energy that affects the organs and fascia.
- How to treat imbalances by addressing the contralateral side of the body
- The release of toxic viscera through visceral manipulation and their subsequent tonification self-treatment for the therapist and patient
CHINESE CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY AND VISCERAL MANIPULATION IS USEFUL IN CASES OF:
- Chronic Fatigue / Fibromyalgia and inflammatory viral conditions
- Migraines / tension headaches
- Emotional imbalances: ANGER, FRUSTRATION, RESENTMENT, ANXIETY, NERVOUSNESS
- Chronic back pain
- Cervical pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Gastrointestinal problems
- ALL FORMS OF ARTHRITIS
- ALL FORMS OF MYOFASCIAL PAIN AND DYSFUNCTIONS
Presenter: Wolfgandg Luckmann – After graduating from the Florida College of Natural Health in Miami, summa cum laude in 1995, Wolfgang Luckmann attended the College of Acupuncture and Massage and graduated with distinction in 1997. Trained in the British Public school system in South Africa, where he taught languages in schools and colleges, Wolfgang has brought 20 years of teaching experience to his numerous holistic courses.
His workshops are a blend of his experience as an acupuncture physician and massage therapist and are highly customized to fulfill the needs of the individual practitioner. Most of his workshops are based on traditional Chinese medical philosophy in some form or another.
Wolfgang was a 2015 inductee into the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame.
To register for this workshop call 800-860-1114 and place your deposit on a charge card or mail a check for the required deposit to:
Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy
3600 Laketon Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
Include check made payable to “Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy”, your name, address, email address, phone, name of the workshop and workshop dates. We will send you a confirmation in the mail. If you are traveling by plane, please confirm the workshop with the school before buying your ticket. Occasionally we do have to cancel workshops due to low enrollment. If a workshop is cancelled for any reason our liability is limited to a return of the deposit paid. If you cancel your participation in a workshop within 21 days of the workshop, there will be no refund of the deposit paid. Cancellation earlier than 21 days before the workshop will incur a $25 processing fee. The balance of your deposit will be refunded.