The Art of Japanese Zen Facial Massage with Ear Acupressure and Aromatherapy
Presenter: Wolfgang Luckmann
Hours: 8 NCTMB Approved and Approved for PA License Renewal
Early Registration Fee: $140 (if paid 14 days in advance of workshop)
Registration Fee: $160
$100 Deposit is required to register.
Times: Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW
BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY ?
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the appearance of skin and face!
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the face.
- Skin lift and facial rejuvenation manipulations
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
Through the use of acupressure and special massage strokes, this massage concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face, head and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches, TMJ DYSFUNCTIONS, sinusitis and emotional balancing
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with Qi gates , using penetrating techniques, field awareness and intention. The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the radiance of inner health.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- THE CAUSES OF SKIN DISEASES AND AGING ACCORDING TO THE CHINESE MEDICAL MODEL
- MANY SOFT-TISSUE STROKES FOR REJUVENATION AND PREVENTION OF AGING
- THE FUNCTION OF ACUPRESSURE POINTS,THEIR LOCATION AND EVALUATION ON THE FACE,NECK AND SHOULDERS
- SPECIAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS FOR THE FACE, EARS AND CONSTITUTION THAT REJUVENATE SKIN,ACT AS ANALGESICS AND REVITALISE THE CIRCULATION AND LYMPHATICS
- FACIAL SKIN-LIFT QIGONG MASSAGE STROKES
Presenter: Wolfgandg Luckmann – After graduating from the Florida College of Natural Health in Miami, summa cum laude in 1995, Wolfgang Luckmann attended the College of Acupuncture and Massage and graduated with distinction in 1997. Trained in the British Public school system in South Africa, where he taught languages in schools and colleges, Wolfgang has brought 20 years of teaching experience to his numerous holistic courses.
His workshops are a blend of his experience as an acupuncture physician and massage therapist and are highly customized to fulfill the needs of the individual practitioner. Most of his workshops are based on traditional Chinese medical philosophy in some form or another.
Wolfgang was inducted into the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame in 2015.
To register for this workshop call 800-860-1114 and place your deposit on a charge card or mail a check for the required deposit to:
Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy
3600 Laketon Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
Include check made payable to “Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy”, your name, address, email address, phone, name of the workshop and workshop dates. We will send you a confirmation in the mail. If you are traveling by plane, please confirm the workshop with the school before buying your ticket. Occasionally we do have to cancel workshops due to low enrollment. If a workshop is cancelled for any reason our liability is limited to a return of the deposit paid. If you cancel your participation in a workshop within 21 days of the workshop, there will be no refund if the deposit paid. Cancellation earlier than 21 days before the workshop will incur a $25 processing fee. The balance of your deposit will be refunded.