Tui-Na – ANMA – Chinese Medical Massage with Visceral Manipulation & Medical Qigong
Presenter: Wolfgang Luckmann
Hours: 16 Approved for PA License Renewal & NCTMB Approved
Early Registration Fee: $270 (if paid 14 days in advance of workshop)
(Group discounts available, speak directly to instructor.)
Registration Fee: $295
Times: Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Learn a cutting edge approach to pain and modern chronic diseases by apply the principles of acupuncture.
WE WILL FOCUS ON THE SOFT TISSUE MANIFESTATIONS OF:
- TRAUMATIC BACK AND NECK INJURIES
- REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURIES
- TENSION AND MIGRAINE HEADACHES
- LOW ENERGY
- ALLERGIES, SINUS INFECTIONS, COLDS
- GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEMS
- IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- FIBROMYALGIA /CHRONIC FATIGUE
- SPORTS INJURIES AND PREPARATION FOR SPORTS EVENTS,
In this workshop you will learn an astonishing variety of hand – techniques during hands-on supervised training sessions. Tui-Na is based on an understanding of the way the body rejuvenates itself through the movement of qi, resulting in abundant qi and whole health. It is vigorous in nature and deep without the pain. It treats conditions that would require physical therapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, or sports therapy. You will become very versatile in you treatment broadening your scope of practice. Effects of this bodywork are deeper and longer lasting than conventional western techniques. Tui-na is the forerunner of modern Western massage. If you are a Neuromuscular Therapist this will prepare your client for additional trigger point work and fortify your treatments.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN :
- HOW TO HARNESS THE BIO-MAGNETIC FORCE CALLED QI IN QI-GONG
- BASIC ASSESSMENT BY PALPATION OF THE MERIDIANS AND POINTS
- HOW TO FIND THE CAUSES OF DISEASE BY USING THE DIAGNOSTIC AND TREATMENT POINTS.
- HOW TO DREDGE MERIDIANS OF PAIN, NORMALIZE YIN AND YANG, REGULATE INTERNAL ORGANS AND INVIGORATE VITAL ENERGY
- IMPORTANT QI – GATE POINTS AND MERIDIANS ASSOCIATED WITH GOOD HEALTH
- HARA MASSAGE AND ORGAN MASSAGE
- HOW TO PERFORM QI-GONG MEDITATION FOR BETTER VITALITY
- HOW TO PERFORM SELF-MAINTENANCE AND PREVENT BURN-OUT IN MASSAGE THERAPY
Web: Wolfgang Luckmann
Presenter: Wolfgang Luckmann – After graduating from the Florida College of Natural Health in Miami, summa cum laude in 1995, Wolfgang Luckmann attended the College of Acupuncture and Massage and graduated with distinction in 1997. Trained in the British Public school system in South Africa, where he taught languages in schools and colleges, Wolfgang has brought 20 years of teaching experience to his numerous holistic courses.
His workshops are a blend of his experience as an acupuncture physician and massage therapist and are highly customized to fulfill the needs of the individual practitioner. Most of his workshops are based on traditional Chinese medical philosophy in some form or another.
In 2015 Wolfgang was inducted into the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame.
To register for this workshop call 800-860-1114 and place your deposit on a charge card or mail a check for the required deposit to:
Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy
3600 Laketon Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
Include check made payable to “Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy”, your name, address, email address, phone, name of the workshop and workshop dates. We will send you a confirmation in the mail. If you are traveling by plane, please confirm the workshop with the school before buying your ticket. Occasionally we do have to cancel workshops due to low enrollment. If a workshop is cancelled for any reason our liability is limited to a return of the deposit paid. If you cancel your participation in a workshop within 21 days of the workshop, there will be no refund of the deposit paid. Cancellation earlier than 21 days before the workshop will incur a $25 processing fee. The balance of your deposit will be refunded.